ROOF REPLACEMENT EXPERTS
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOUR ROOF IS IN GOOD CONDITION. LET THE EXPERT ROOFERS AT SIGNATURE ROOFING AND GUTTERING TAKE CARE OF YOUR INSURANCE ROOFING AND ROOF REPLACEMENT NEEDS.
A roof replacement (or reroof) is the process of installing a new roofing system in place of an existing roofing system and the experienced team at Signature Roofing and Guttering offer a great range of roof replacement services for both home and commercial buildings throughout Brisbane, Sunshine Coast and surrounding areas.
If you have an existing decramastic tile roof, our experienced team of roofers and roof contractors can reroof your home or commercial building using quality Colorbond® that will look great and add value to your home.
If your roof has a leak or light storm damage, it may be possible to repair. However, sometimes the timber and tiles may have deteriorated so much that a roof replacement is necessary.
Signature Roofing and Guttering provides quality roof replacement services with expertise and experience to ensure your roofing job is carried out with minimal disruption and costs being incurred.
OUR ROOF REPLACEMENT PROCESS
After one of our friendly estimators visits your home to measure and give you a quote for a new BlueScope Steel roof we will give you a call to organise a time for our roofers to install your new roof. We ensure that a Roof Replacement with Signature Roofing and Guttering is a pleasurable experience, as we know it is important to have the job done in a timely manner. Generally our process to installing your new roof is as follows;
- Installation of safety rail if required
- Organise to have any solar hot water or solar panels professionally removed
- Delivery of selected roof materials
- Roofers remove old roof
- Inspection of roof battens and replacement of those required to meet Australian Standards
- Inspection of roof tie downs and replacement if required
- Roofers install of new BlueScope Steel roof sheets
- Sealing of all joints to insure roof is completely watertight
- Replacement of fascia and gutters if required
- Clean roof and guttering
- Stack and remove all old roofing materials and rubbish
- Organise to have any solar hot water or solar panels to be professionally re-installed
- Remove safety rail if used
Want to know how much a roof replacement will cost or need an assessment on your home to make the decision? No matter how small or large the job, contact us for more information or complete our FREE quote form below and we will be in contact with you organise a time.
REQUEST A FREE ROOF ASSESSMENT NOW!
BACKED BY A BLUESCOPE STEEL WARRANTY
Your home is likely to be your biggest financial investment and your largest asset. Having a BlueScope warranty covering the important steel building products in and around your home is an investment in peace of mind.
To find out more about BlueScope steel and to calculate your warranty please click here.